Declaration of Ambivalence

This is me. Sitting in a study well-furnished for me to feel at home in this transit country, my first land where I am a long-term expat, waiting for our time to leave for my husband's homeland.

It's already been 8 months in this caravan-home but it still feels new or maybe unattainable. Having rejected all the limited options on my way, I've always told myself that I like to rule my own game. But in the end I found myself desperately in need of some directions. A blueprint, I say I lack in my life. Apart from the anti-role models of my life, someone to aspire to... Could that be me myself?

This will be the making of my own homeland.

31.03.2016

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Dillerden düşmeyen 12 Arapça ifade

Norveççe Öğrenmeye Nereden Başlamalı?

Norveç'in "ayıp" gençlik dizisi: Skam