Are you out of touch with calendars?

My Turkish->English translation for "Takvimlerden haberin yok mu?" (Are you out of touch with calendars?) by Gülay. Looking forward to your feedbacks!

Here is the song and this takes you to the Turkish lyrics. Enjoy the melancholy!

Are you out of touch with calendars?
The years are passing
Offended by me, never smile at me
Those cruel mirrors

Some of us tired, some of us in love
Some are rebellious
The harsh truth is our lives are water
The years are passing...

The time is late, they say, the road is irreversible
The heart regrets
From now on, drinks are my friends
Nights my enemies

Where are those waited for?
For years, I've hoped for
Memories at full speed
The nights do me no good

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Dillerden düşmeyen 12 Arapça ifade

Norveççe Öğrenmeye Nereden Başlamalı?

Norveç'in "ayıp" gençlik dizisi: Skam